I’ve found a number of interesting and useful programming resources out there, and figured that I would share them. I intend to add new items as I find them or remember where they are:
- Aho and Ullman’s Foundations of Computer Science book, available as PDF downloads.
- The first three books of the ShaderX series have been made free, and are available here.
- GPU Gems and GPU Gems 2 are available for free online viewing (HTML format) on Nvidia’s site.
- The Cg Tutorial is also available for online viewing on Nvidia’s site.
- The book Small Memory Software is available free (as PDFs), along with some additional unpublished material.